Small Creative develops and produces high-level narrative and immersive projects, within Mac Guff Ligne group.
Small Creative aims to be a laboratory dedicated to new technologies, the team relies on its own studio with 30 years of experience in the field of animation, visual effects, cinema, advertising and innovative cultural projects.
Small Creative designs ambitious and premium artistic content for cultural institutions, brands and companies in various fields :
VR (virtual reality) AR (augmented reality), MR (mixte reality), immersive installations, museum experiences, digital art, interactive video mapping, holograms, augmented shows, immersive theater, artificial intelligence and, specially, location based-experiences (LBVR) developed in our Small Stories technical platform.
- Amazing Monster (Upcoming) : Virtual Reality (VR)
- Nana Lou (Upcoming) : Virtual Reality (VR)
- bear my soul (December 6, 2023) : Small Stories (LBVR)
- Gaudi, the Atelier of the Divine (June, 2023) : Small Stories (LBVR)
- Call me Calamity (2023) : Small Stories (LBVR)
- The Dancing Plague (2023) : Immersive Installation
- Biblioquest (2022) : Augmented Reality (AR)
- Galaxies of Dance (2021) : Augmented Show
- MOA, my own assistant (2020) : Augmented Reality (AR)
- Ayahuasca (2019) : Virtual Reality (VR)
- 7 lives (2019) : Virtual Reality (VR)